BRAND:YONEX, MODEL:ASTROX LITE 21i/271i
YONEX Astrox Lite 27I Badminton Racquet Specification:
- Flex: Hi-Flex
- Frame: H.M. Graphite
- Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite
- Tension: 20 – 30 lbs
- Weight: 5U (Ave.78g)
- Balance: 300mm (Head Heavy)
YONEX Astrox Lite 27I Badminton Racquet Technology:
- Nanomesh Neo: Ensures a stronger more flexible frame, while increased shaft flex creates maximum power.
- Aero + Box Frame: Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Isometric:The square-shaped Isometric frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
- Build-in T-Joint: Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- Control Support Cap: The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racket for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest manoeuvrability.
YONEX Astrox Lite 27I Badminton Racquet Description:
The Astrox Lite 27i iSeries Badminton racquet is developed in Japan and made in China.
This racquet is built with Nanomesh Neo which is a material that promotes quicker shaft take-back. Once the racket has made contact with the shuttle the Nanomesh Neo helps the frame to return to its original state in order for you to be able to play your next shot for that attaching edge.
The Aero-Box frame helps minimizing air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. Great potential as an all-round and perfect racquet for double players as it’s easy to maneuver due to its weight and length.